Steve started his career in the world of advertising and marketing but changed track when he worked with Stephen Covey in Utah, USA. This experience of personal development ignited a passion for people and leadership, and over 25 years later he has continued along that trail.
He spent some fascinating time in China working for a uniquely named company called “I Will Not Complain”, and here he fell in love with immersions and experiential training.
Steve continues to work with his father, Colin, on personal energy workshops as well as energy journeys for teams looking to be more effective and energised in their increasingly demanding world.
Along these individual and team journeys, Steve makes use of a multitude of different experiences and processes to enable and enhance learning.
Steve is a qualified tracker (Level 1), and his passion is to help people energise themselves, their families and their communities by finding their track, and what it is which gives them meaning and purpose.
Steve specialises in:
- Simulations, which are perfect for groups from 16 upwards and conferences
- One day (or more) energy workshops to address individual and team engagement, backed up with a simple but profound measurement tool
- Curated leadership immersions, from a half day at Constitution Hill to a week-long experience in KZN
- Facilitation and training
- Integration – holding the space for continuous learning through a journey